You Can Afford an MCAD Education
When it comes to financing a college education, there are a number of resources available to families. Below you will find informational videos and a list of useful websites, including FAFSA.org and scholarship search sites.
Co-presented by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education and the Minnesota Private College Fund and produced by TPT’s Minnesota Productions & Partnerships, these videos demystify how families can finance a four-year college education.
Financial Aid Sites and Tools
- College Readiness Consortium
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- FAFSA 4Caster
- Free Scholarship Search Site
- MN 529 College Savings Plan
- MN Office of Higher Education
- MN Private College Council
- The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid