Ready, Set, Go (Life After Graduation)
- 21 Incredibly Practical Tips to Survive in the ‘Real World’
- 30 Happiness Tips for Life
- 100 Inspirational blogs for life after college
- 100 Best Lifehack Lists for Recent College Grads
- College Aftermath—Good articles on topics such as money, jobs, relationships, life, and more.
- Gradspot—Gradspot.com calls itself “the premier online destination for life after college.” This site consists of in-depth how-to guides dealing with the most common post-grad issues: Housing, Career, Money, Lifestyle, and Health. This information is supplemented by blog posts from recent graduates trying to jumpstart their adult lives across the country.
- How to Adapt to Life After College
How to Manage Your Money
- Credit Card Calculator—Determine when you will finish paying off your credit card(s).
- How to Build Your First Budget
- Mint.com—Popular FREE online money management and budgeting software. You can set up alerts to send you an email or text messages for any number of budget- or money-related items.
- Money Tips for New College Graduates
- MSN Money—Tools and articles to help you manage your money post-graduation.
- Pay Scale & Cost Of Living Calculator
- Top 5 Money Mistakes College Students Make
- lifeaftercollege.org—A personal development blog with sections on life, work, money, career and more.
- lifehacker.com—A great site for tips that help you save money, do things cheaply, technology tips, and daily tips on ways to make many aspects of your life easier.
- Tips For First Time Apartment Renters
- Twentity—Graduate into the Real World—Has a good collection of articles on a variety of subjects.
- Federal Direct Consolidation Loans—This website shows you how to consolidate your existing Federal education loans into one.
- Financial Assistance for Borrowers
- Good Behavior—Advice on paying back your student loans.
- How to Blitz Your College Debts—How to deal with student loans and credit card debt.
- Income-Based Repayment (IBR)—A new way to make your federal student loan payments more manageable.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness—Information about student loan forgiveness for those that work in the non-profit sector fulltime for ten years or more.
Starting a Business
- Foundation Center—A site devoted to philanthropy. Through data, analysis, and training, it connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.