Ready, Set, Go (Life After Graduation)
- 21 Incredibly Practical Tips to Survive in the ‘Real World’
- 30 Happiness Tips for Life
- 100 Inspirational blogs for life after college
- 100 Best Lifehack Lists for Recent College Grads
- College Aftermath—In-depth how-to guides dealing with the most common post-grad issues: housing, career, money, lifestyle, and health, supplemented by blog posts from recent grads.
- How to Adapt to Life After College
How to Manage Your Money
- Credit Card Calculator—Determine when you will finish paying off your credit card(s).
- How to Build Your First Budget
- Mint.com—Popular, safe, and free online money management and budgeting.
- Money Tips for New College Graduates
- MSN Money—Tools and articles to help you manage your money post-graduation.
- Pay Scale and Cost Of Living Calculator—See what your cost of living would be in another city.
- Top 5 Money Mistakes College Students Make
- lifeaftercollege.org—A personal development blog with sections on life, work, money, career and more.
- lifehacker.com—A great site for tips that help you save money, do things cheaply, technology tips, and daily tips on ways to make many aspects of your life easier.
- Tips For First Time Apartment Renters
- Federal Direct Consolidation Loans—This website shows you how to consolidate your existing federal education loans.
- Financial Assistance for Borrowers
- Good Behavior—Advice on paying back your student loans.
- How to Blitz Your College Debts—How to deal with student loans and credit card debt.
- Income-Based Repayment (IBR)—Lower your monthly federal student loan payment to a small percentage of your take-home pay.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness—Student loan forgiveness for those that work in the non-profit sector fulltime for ten years or more.
- eHealthInsurance.com—The largest selection of health insurance plans online. This free service includes insurance for individuals, families, and small businesses.
- Finding Health Insurance as a College Graduate
- Meyer and Associates—Insurance discounts for MCAD alumni.
- Identity Theft Protection Reviews—Protect yourself against identity theft.
Starting a Business
- Foundation Center—A site devoted to philanthropy. Through data, analysis, and training, it connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.