Afternoon @ MCAD 12/7
You are invited to visit the Minneapolis College of Art and Design!
Afternoon @ MCAD will be hosted on Friday, November 9, and Friday, December 7, at 1:00 p.m. These events are scheduled college information sessions for prospective undergraduate students interested specifically in the bachelor of fine arts (BFA) or bachelor of science (BSc) degree programs. Please note, personal interviews and tours are always available for prospective students by appointment only Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and may be scheduled by contacting the admissions office.
Sessions take place each day from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Information session from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Campus tour from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
During Afternoon @ MCAD, you will have the opportunity to:
- Tour the campus
- Learn about the bachelor of fine arts (BFA) application and admission requirements, including the portfolio process
- Learn about the bachelor of science (BSc) program and admission requirements
- Learn about scholarships and financial aid opportunities
Registration is required.
To sign up, pick the day you would like to attend, and register for this event in one of the following ways:
- Register online.
- Call the MCAD Admissions Office at 612.874.3760 or 1.800.874.MCAD, ext. 1, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Email the MCAD Admissions Office at email@example.com, and please include the date and time you wish to attend, your contact information, and number of guests.
Space is limited, and reservations are held on a first come, first served basis. Upon registration you will receive an email confirmation. Admissions events at MCAD are always free and open to the public.