Afternoon at MCAD 2/06
You are invited to visit the Minneapolis College of Art and Design!
Afternoon at MCAD will be hosted on three Fridays this spring:
January 23, February 6, and March 13.
Two Sessions Are Held Each Friday:
- Information session from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Campus tour from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
During the event you will have the opportunity to:
- Tour the campus
- Learn about the bachelor of fine art application and admission requirements, including portfolio process
- Learn about the bachelor of science program and admission requirements
- Learn about scholarships and financial aid opportunities
Registration Is Required
You may register for this event in one of the following ways:
- Register online
- Call the MCAD Admissions Office at 612.874.3760 or 1.800.874.MCAD, ext. 1 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Email MCAD Admissions at email@example.com; please include the date and time you wish to attend, your contact information, and number of guests
Space is limited and reservations are held on a first come, first served basis. Upon registration you will receive an email confirmation.
Admissions events at MCAD are always free and open to the public.
Please note, personal interviews and tours are always available for prospective students, by appointment only Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and may be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office.