Fall 2015 Undergraduate Orientation
We look forward to sharing our campus, facilities, and community with you at fall 2015 orientation!
Meet future classmates, get answers to your questions, and explore MCAD's
campus before fall semester starts.
New Students: Watch your inbox for RSVP information.
- Friday, August 21: Move-In Day and BBQ Dinner
- Saturday, August 22: Orientation for Students and Families
- Sunday, August 23: Orientation for Students
We can't wait to have you join us on campus for orientation! Things to look forward to include informational sessions, laptop pickup, and fun activities throughout the entire weekend.
Orientation is your chance to address any concerns, find answers to your questions, and learn more about the opportunities and responsibilities of being an MCAD student.
Student ID pickup will be available:
- Friday, August 29, 9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 30, 9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 31, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Every new student is required to attend orientation.