Tuesday @ MCAD: Prospective Transfer and Adult Student Information 2/10
You are invited to visit the Minneapolis College of Art and Design!
Hosted on four Tuesdays this spring, these events are all scheduled college information sessions for prospective undergraduate students interested specifically in the bachelor of fine arts (BFA) or bachelor of science (BSc) degree programs at MCAD.
Tuesday @ MCAD Dates:
- Tuesday, January 20, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 17, 6:30 p.m.
Each Date Has Two Sessions:
- Information Session 6:30–7:30 p.m.
- Optional Campus Tour 7:30–8:30 p.m.
For Adult and Transfer Students:
If you are currently attending a college or university and have been thinking about transferring to MCAD for the fall 2015 or spring 2016 semesters, we encourage you to attend this scheduled event.
We also welcome adults (25 and older) who wish to pursue a four-year degree within an arts-based community. Whether returning to a college environment or investigating it for the very first time, our staff will be able to walk you through the application and enrollment process and alleviate any concerns or apprehensions you may have about returning to the classroom.
For High School Students:
If you are interested in applying for fall 2015, we encourage you to attend this scheduled event to learn about the application and enrollment process.
Registration Is Required
You may register for this event in one of the following ways:
- Register online
- Call the MCAD Admissions Office at 612.874.3760 or 1.800.874.MCAD, ext. 1 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Email MCAD Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org; please include the date and time you wish to attend, your contact information, and number of guests
Space is limited and reservations are held on a first come, first served basis. Upon registration you will receive an email confirmation.
Admissions events at MCAD are always free and open to the public.
Please note, personal interviews and tours are always available for prospective students, by appointment only Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and may be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office.