Tuesday at MCAD: Prospective Transfer and Adult Student Informational Event 10/6
Information session for prospective students interested in the BFA and BSc undergraduate degree programs at MCAD.
You are invited to visit the Minneapolis College of Art and Design!
Tuesday at MCAD will be hosted on four evenings this fall. These scheduled college information sessions are for prospective undergraduate students interested in the bachelor of fine arts and bachelor of science degree programs.
Fall 2015 Event Dates and Schedule
- Tuesday, September 1, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 6, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 3, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 8, 6:30 p.m.
- Info Session: 6:30–7:30 p.m.
- Optional Campus Tour: 7:30–8:30 p.m.
Who Should Attend?
High School Students
If you are interested in applying for fall 2016, we encourage you to attend this event to learn about the application and enrollment process.
If you are currently attending a college or university and are thinking about transferring to MCAD for the spring 2016 or fall 2016 semester, we encourage you to attend this event.
Adult Students (25 and older)
Whether returning to a college environment or investigating it for the very first time, our staff will walk you through the application and enrollment process and alleviate any concerns or apprehensions you may have about returning to the classroom.
Registration Is Required
To sign up, pick the day you would like to attend and register in one of the following ways:
- Register online.
- Call the MCAD Admissions Office at 612.874.3760 or 800.874.MCAD, Ext. 1 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Email MCAD Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org; please include the date and time you wish to attend, your contact information, and number of guests.
Space is limited, and reservations are held on a first come, first-served basis. Upon registration you will receive an email confirmation.
Personal interviews and tours are always available for prospective students, by appointment, Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and may be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office.
MCAD Admissions events are always free and open to the public.