MCAD MSAA Scholarships
MCAD will continue to offer two scholarships to high school seniors who are both admitted to MCAD and are awarded a Gold Key Portfolio in the Minnesota Scholastic Art Awards. These are our top scholarships ($15,000 per year) and are renewable for four years.
How does a student qualify for these scholarships?
A student must first apply and be fully admitted to MCAD
by December 1.
- Completed admissions application and $50 fee
- Official high school transcripts
- ACT or SAT scores
- Statement of interest for admission to MCAD
- Letter of recommendation
- Portfolio of 12–20 pieces
- Completed senior portfolio for MSAA*
*Please note: A separate statement and portfolio of artwork need to be submitted for admission to MCAD. Although the senior MSAA portfolio and the MCAD admissions application portfolio may contain the same artwork, they must be submitted separately.