When studying off campus, learning does not start or stop at the classroom door or even at the edge of the campus—it includes an exploration of the people, history, and geography of the unfamiliar.
Not only is studying off campus fun and full of rewarding learning experiences, but studies show it enhances creativity as well. It is your chance to learn from new faculty members and peers while also oftentimes fulfilling your major requirements. Many abroad courses are taught in English as well as in the country's native language, and each site provides facilities for creators as well as a wide range of cultural activities and excursions.
Plus, it's affordable. Your tuition is the exact same as what you pay to attend MCAD, including scholarships and financial aid.
Things to Know
- There's no extra tuition cost!
- You'll receive the same financial aid as you do at MCAD
- You need to be of at least junior standing (60 or more credits)
- You typically need a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Application deadlines are usually in late September
Explore the Programs
Are You On Board?
To learn more about off-campus study and to begin your application contact Britt Nelson at email@example.com.