MCAD’s bachelor of science in entrepreneurial studies program challenges you to make connections between art, science, business, and culture.
Students work in professional collaboration with clients on real-world projects—locally, nationally, and globally—with the goal of creating outcomes that are implemented.
The program emphasizes a collaborative process and practice working on interdisciplinary teams with students from all MCAD majors.
Classes introduce you to the following fundamental skills:
- Creative and critical thinking
- Working in teams
- Working with real clients on implementable projects
- Systems thinking/design thinking/human-centered design
- Leading and managing in a creative environment
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Business skills (economics, marketing and communications, project management, writing, presenting)