MCAD International Students


Make your adjustment to MCAD and to American culture a smooth one, and have some fun along the way.

As an international student, you will be assigned an international advisor in Student Affairs that handles all immigration requirements and serve as a liaison between you and the United States Department of Homeland Security. Find help with:

  • Entering and exiting the United States
  • Employment
  • Changing your address
  • Social Security
  • Identification Cards
  • Taxes

The international advisor also plans regular events for international students. This is a chance for you to ask questions, meet fellow international students, and oftentimes enjoy a free meal.