The Auction at MCAD
Join us for an unprecedented opportunity to bid, buy, and collect select works from top MCAD emerging and established artists.
Proceeds benefit the MCAD scholarship Fund
Scholarships open doors for young people and help them launch their careers in the creative economy. Proceeds from The Auction support the MCAD Scholarship Fund. Over 95% of MCAD students receive some sort of financial aid; it is the difference between realized ambition and deferred dreams.
If you are unable to attend this year's event, please consider a donation in support of the MCAD Scholarship Fund. Your support is greatly appreciated. Please click here to donate.
Thank you sponsors
- The Robert and Joanne Berkshire Fund
- The Miles & Shirley Fiterman Foundation
- Barnes & Thornburg
- Frank N. Magid Asscoiates, Inc.
- KNOCK, Inc.
- Larkin Hoffman
- David and Leni Moore
- Streeter & Asscociates
- Laura C. MacLennan: Sotheby’s Minneapolis/St. Paul Consultant
- Lisa A. Byrne: Financial Advisor, UBS Financial Service Inc.
- Specs Optical