MCAD alumni are part of what makes our institution great. We are committed to providing resources and benefits from the day you graduate on through your entire life.
MCAD alumni are more active than ever before. There are a number of events to get involved in. Take advantage of a lifelong learning opportunity, a critique with your fellow alumni or a volunteer opportunity. Events for the 2012-2013 school year are currently being planned by the Alumni Association Board of Directors. Please check back for a full schedule soon.
Children of degreed alumni receive a 10 percent discount on tuition for academic programs when enrolled full time. Alumni also receive discounts on non-credit continuing education courses, including the weekly life-drawing co-op.
Children of degreed MCAD alumni receive $275 off the cost of MCAD's Pre-College Summer Session, two week residential programs for high school students.
- Health insurance: Alumni are eligible for a special group discount on short- and long-term health insurance through Meyer and Associates.
- Life Insurance: Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available to $1 million from Meyer and Associates.
- Dental insurance: Alumni and their families have their choice from more than 30 national and regional discount dental plans. Plans starts low as $79.95 per year, with a savings of 10-60 percent on most dental procedures.
Participation is open to all graduates of the past five years.
Alumni can continue to use the Service Bureau resources for one year after they graduate.
As a graduate, you have full access to the resources and services available through MCAD’s Career Services Office. In addition to listing professional opportunities online, Career Services helps alumni with career development by:
- Creating job-seeking and networking strategies
- Reviewing resumes, cover letters, and portfolios
- Offering practice interviewing and other assistance
The Career Services Office also helps professionals to connect with student and alumni talent for jobs, internships, or freelance opportunities. To get started accessing or posting opportunities, register at mcadcareerservices.com or contact us at 612.874.3721 or email@example.com.
The MCAD Alumni Association seeks volunteers for mentoring, new student recruitment and other opportunities to assist with events and programs. Contact the Alumni Relations Office for more information about volunteering.
Representing the diversity and scope of MCAD alumni, the alumni association board of directors is an active and committed group of volunteers who work to support and develop programs that benefit alumni and the college.
Our quarterly alumni e-newsletter is a great way to stay plugged in to what's happening with MCAD Alumni. Get on the list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your MCAD email address will stay active for 12 months after you graduate. If you need any assistance with setting up a new email address or if you have any questions about this please feel free to email alumni relations at email@example.com.
When you purchase any item from Amazon by clicking through the link on the Art Cellar blog Amazon will donate 6 percent of the purchase to MCAD. mcadartcellar.blogspot.com