MCAD alumni are part of what makes our institution great. We are committed to providing resources and benefits from the day you graduate on through your entire life.
MCAD alumni are more active than ever before. There are a number of events to get involved in. Take advantage of a lifelong learning opportunity, a critique with your fellow alumni, or a volunteer program. New events are always being planned by the Alumni Association Board of Directors. Alumni Events >
Children of MCAD alumni who have completed an undergraduate degree program receive $8,000 over four years ($2,000 per year) for undergraduate academic programs when enrolled full-time. Read an interview with a Legacy Scholarship recipient. Alumni also receive discounts on non-credit continuing education courses, including the weekly life-drawing co-op.
Children of degreed MCAD alumni receive $275 off the Pre-College Summer Session, a two-week residential program for high school students.
- Health insurance: Alumni are eligible for a special group discount on short- and long-term health insurance through Meyer and Associates.
- Life Insurance: Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available to $1 million from Meyer and Associates.
- Dental insurance: Alumni and their families have their choice from more than 30 national and regional discount dental plans. Plans start at $79.95 per year, with a savings of 10% to 60% on most procedures.
Participation is open to all graduates of the past five years.
Alumni can continue to use the Service Bureau resources for one year after they graduate.
Alumni have full access to the resources and services available through MCAD Career Services. In addition to listing professional opportunities online, they help alumni with career development by:
- Creating job-seeking and networking strategies
- Reviewing resumes, cover letters, and portfolios
- Offering practice interviews and other assistance
The career services office also helps professionals connect with students and alumni for jobs, internships, or freelance opportunities. To get started accessing or posting opportunities, register at mcadcareerservices.com or contact us at 612.874.3721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MCAD Alumni Association seeks volunteers for mentoring, new student recruitment, and other opportunities to assist with events and programs. Contact alumni relations for more information.
Representing the diversity and scope of MCAD alumni, the alumni association board of directors is an active and committed group of volunteers who work to support and develop programs that benefit alumni and the college.
Our quarterly alumni e-newsletter is a great way to stay plugged in to what's happening with MCAD alumni. Get on the list by emailing email@example.com.
Your MCAD email address will stay active for 12 months after you graduate. If you need any assistance with setting up a new email address or if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you purchase any item from Amazon by clicking through the link on the Art Cellar blog Amazon will donate 6% of the purchase to MCAD. mcadartcellar.blogspot.com