Work with real clients. Gain agency experience. Create ads that people love.
Dan Ploof talks about his experience studying advertising at MCAD.
Do you have a way with words? Do you often look at billboards and TV commercials and think, “I could do better than that”? Have you ever considered a career in advertising, whether for huge corporations or small non-profits?
As an Advertising Major You Will:
- Hone your technical and conceptual advertising skills
- Explore traditional and contemporary advertising practices
- Learn to clearly and concisely communicate with an audience
- Gain foundational skills in a variety of creative media
- Acquire the skills and knowledge for a professional career in advertising