Combine your interests in both business and art. Work on real projects with real clients.
Eric Stenberg talks about the entrepreneurial studies major at MCAD.
The entrepreneurial studies program equips you to succeed in a constantly evolving economy through real-world, client-based projects that connect business, art, design, and sustainable development.
As an Entrepreneurial Studies Major You Will:
- Work with real clients on real projects
- Hone your creative problem-solving skills
- Gain experience in project management
- Build your technical and conceptual advertising skills
- Learn to clearly communicate ideas, both visually and verbally
- Network with successful business professionals
MCAD is the region's only art and design college with an entrepreneurial studies program.