Convey concepts through powerful, innovative images that entertain, inform, and evoke emotion.
Emilee Lund talks about her experience studying illustration at MCAD.
Are you passionate about your sketchbook? Do your eyes always jump to the illustrations in books, in magazines, and online? Are you interested in turning concepts into visual works that speak for themselves?
As an Illustration Major You Will:
- Sharpen your technical and conceptual illustration skills
- Explore traditional and nontraditional forms of illustration
- Become fluent with the latest technology
- Develop concepts into patterns and surface design
- Learn to clearly communicate ideas and tell stories
- Prepare for a professional career in illustration