Study traditional and modern. Master technical and conceptual. Find your voice and stand out to employers.
Josh Olson talks about his experience studying photography at MCAD.
Do you love capturing moments with your camera? Are you the friend in your group who’s always taking photos? Can you play around in Photoshop for hours?
As a Photography Major You Will:
- Acquire a range of technical photography and photo-enhancing software skills
- Delve into both the applied and fine art fields
- Gain foundational skills in a variety of creative media
- Communicate your ideas visually
- Prepare for a professional career in photography