5 semesters (fall and spring).
Fully online and asynchronous.
Director of MCAD's MA Program Cindy Gilbert talks about studying sustainable design at MCAD.
Created for adult students with a variety of academic backgrounds, MCAD’s master of arts in sustainable design is pushing the sustainability envelope with its innovative structure and rigorous coursework.
The program integrates the themes of systems thinking, life cycle analysis, and biomimicry—blending theory, practice, and leadership courses into holistic and hands-on training and experience.
Throughout this Online Program You Will:
- Learn to put sustainability theory into practice
- Explore innovative sustainable design techniques and processes
- Collaborate with fellow students and mentors
- Join a network of sustainability professionals
- Become a creative leader
- Complete a cutting-edge sustainability thesis project