The best way to find out if MCAD is a good fit for you is to come and see us!
Take a stroll through campus, get a look at our world-class facilities, chat with current students, and even enjoy a meal in the MCAD Bistro.
Admissions counselors are happy to meet with prospective students by appointment Monday through Friday during normal business hours. If scheduled in advance, we can also give tours to groups of students.
To schedule a tour or interview, please contact the admissions office:
- Toll-free: 800.874.6223
- Twin Cities: 612.874.3760
Information Events and Group Tours
In addition to offering personal tours and interviews, the admissions office regularly hosts informational events for prospective students.
Where to Stay
- 15% off Best Available Rate
- Minimum $79.00 per night
- Parking available at $7.00 per night
- Complimentary internet access
- Normandy Kitchen onsite restaurant
- $89.95 a night single, $99.95 a night double
- Deluxe complimentary FULL breakfast
- Indoor Pool, Whirlpool & Workout Room
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Parking available @ $15 per night
- Boutique, art-lover's hotel
- Minimum $99/night for classic queen
- Minimum $109/night for classic king
- Online reservations: Choose Rate Preference/Promotion Code, select SET/Corporate Acct#, and enter 366258
- Phone Reservations: Please request the Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD) rate
- D'Amico Kitchen onsite restaurant
- Guestroom Key gives complimentary access to Walker Art Center
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities