Study printmaking, papermaking, and book arts as interrelated and expansive fields, connecting history and craft with new technologies and expressive possibilities.
Kara Faye Gregory talks about her experience studying print paper book at MCAD.
Do you consider yourself a visual person? Are you interested in printmaking, papermaking, and/or artists’ books? Do you dream of incorporating your love for art into your career?
As a Print Paper Book Major You Will:
- Hone your technical and conceptual artistic skills
- Explore traditional, photographic and post-digital processes of printmaking, papermaking, and bookmaking
- Investigate how images, objects, and information are conceived and disseminated
- Gain foundational and advanced skills in a variety of creative media
- Acquire the skills and knowledge for a professional career in your chosen field